A round flower vase, the Tama Vase is made of brass.
Such an elegant design is only achieved by the advanced casting and refined finishing techniques of NOUSAKU’s master craftsmen.
Dimensions: L10.3 x W10.3 x H9.7 cm
Note: This brand has a minimum total order value of US$500. Please do not check out below this value, otherwise, order will be automatically cancelled.
Please email email@example.com to inquire about trade bundle pricing.
|Large Order Lead Time||10-50 pieces: 10-12 weeks|
|Place of Origin||Japan|
|Dimensions||L10.3 x W10.3 x H9.7 cm|
|Care Instruction||• Wipe off moisture / dirt with a dry soft cloth after use. Keep in a dry place.
• Wash with a mild detergent using a soft sponge after use. Wipe off moisture with a dry soft cloth after washing.
• Do not use a microwave or dishwasher.
• Keep away from fire or heat as the melting point is low.
• Never polish with a metal cleaner or metallic sponge.
• Polish with pasty baking soda to bring back the luster.
• Excessive bending may lead to cracks or breakage of the item. Once bent, the item cannot revert to the original shape.
• A crackling sound will occur if a tin item is bent. This is unique to tin and called “tin cry”.