From exquisite decorative accents to wellness accessories, purchase from over 3,000 curated products across Asia.
To enjoy an additional 10% off welcome discount, join us as a Trade member now.
Promo Code: WELCOME10
The Suzu Fig Vase is made entirely of tin.
It is said that the antibacterial properties of tin make water hard preventing the flowers from rotting very quickly.
This item is made using traditional casting techniques handed down for over 400 years in Takaoka, Toyama Prefecture, Japan.
Dimensions: L5.5 x W5.5 x H8 cm
Note: This brand has a minimum total order value of US$500. Please do not check out below this value, otherwise order will be automatically cancelled.
Please email email@example.com to inquire on trade bundle pricing.
NOUSAKU's products are handmade, handcast, and handfinished with exceptional care which brings out unique variations in each piece.
|Lead Time||Ships within 1 Week|
|Large Order Lead Time||10-50 pieces: 6-8 weeks|
|Place of Origin||Japan|
|Dimensions||L5.5 x W5.5 x H8 cm|
|Care instruction||• Wipe off moisture/dirt with a dry soft cloth after use. Keep in a dry place.
• Wash with a mild detergent using a soft sponge after use. Wipe off moisture with a dry soft cloth after washing.
• Never polish with a metal cleaner or metallic sponge.
• Keep away from fire or heat as the melting point is low.
• Do not leave the item wet to prevent deterioration or discoloring of the item.
• Never use a flower preservative with the vase as it can cause discoloration of item.