The Suzu Apple Vase is made entirely of tin.
It is said that the antibacterial properties of tin make water hard preventing the flowers from rotting very quickly.
This item is made using traditional casting techniques handed down for over 400 years in Takaoka, Toyama Prefecture, Japan.
Dimensions: L7 x W9.4 x H8.5 cm
Note: This brand has a minimum total order value of US$500. Please do not check out below this value, otherwise, order will be automatically cancelled.
Please email email@example.com to inquire about trade bundle pricing.
|Large Order Lead Time||10-50 pieces: 6-8 weeks|
|Place of Origin||Japan|
|Dimensions||L7 x W9.4 x H8.5 cm|
|Care Instruction||• Wipe off moisture / dirt with a dry soft cloth after use. Keep in a dry place.
• Wash with a mild detergent using a soft sponge after use. Wipe off moisture with a dry soft cloth after washing.
• Do not use a microwave or dishwasher.
• Keep away from fire or heat as the melting point is low.
• Never polish with a metal cleaner or metallic sponge.
• Polish with pasty baking soda to bring back the luster.
• Excessive bending may lead to cracks or breakage of the item. Once bent, the item cannot revert to the original shape.
• A crackling sound will occur if a tin item is bent. This is unique to tin and called “tin cry”.