The Octagon Candle holder is made from solid brass. The object was originally designed to be used in a Buddhist ritual setting but also fits perfectly in a home environment.
This item is made using traditional casting techniques handed down for over 400 years in Takaoka, Toyama Prefecture, Japan.
The color representing the beauty of metal patina is achieved by chemical reaction using a special liquid. A special coloring treatment is applied to each piece resulting in a stunning color that is subtle and unique.
Available in 2 colors: Black, Brown
Dimensions: L5.6 x W5.6 x H3.5 cm
Note: This brand has a minimum total order value of US$500. Please do not check out below this value, otherwise order will be automatically cancelled.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about trade bundle pricing.
|Large Order Lead Time||10-50 pieces: 10-12 weeks|
|Place of Origin||Japan|
|Dimensions||L5.6 x W5.6 x H3.5 cm|
|Care Instruction||• Wipe off moisture / dirt with a dry soft cloth after use. Keep in a dry place.
• Wash with a mild detergent using a soft sponge after use. Wipe off moisture with a dry soft cloth after washing.
• Do not use a microwave or dishwasher.
• Keep away from fire or heat as the melting point is low.
• Never polish with a metal cleaner or metallic sponge.
• Polish with pasty baking soda to bring back the luster.
• Excessive bending may lead to cracks or breakage of the item. Once bent, the item cannot revert to the original shape.
• A crackling sound will occur if a tin item is bent. This is unique to tin and called “tin cry”.