This modern concrete incense holder (or incense burner) is an extension of the Moon Series.
The final culmination of a long search process, the stone that underpins the incense burner was only found after carefully sifting through hundreds of Taihu Stones – a type of naturally occurring porous limestone used in traditional Chinese décor and landscape design. The stone was then cast in concrete to perfectly pair with the bronze moon. The ring is nestled in a crevice of the stone to create a scene reminiscent of a shanshui (mountain-water) landscape painting.
Dimensions: W2.5 x H15 cm
Note: This brand has a minimum total order value of US$500. Please do not check out below this value, otherwise order will be automatically cancelled.
|Large Order Lead Time||15-50 pieces: 3-4 weeks
50+ pieces: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Place of Origin||Greater China|
|Dimensions||L15 x W15 x H2.5 cm|
|Care Instruction||• Bronze will darken with age and acquire a patina.
• Oils and acids from bare hands will tarnish and darken the bronze unevenly.
• Brass or bronze polish can be used to restore the original shine.
• For the best balance, please try different positions for the steel piece inside the bronze ring.
• The thread on the incense holding cylinder and the ring is made to fit snugly together.
• The threading may feel tight and require some effort on first use.