The Lotus Multipurpose Holder is a unique and versatile object that utilizes the malleable properties of tin to the fullest.
The Lotus Multipurpose Holder can be bent to any form suited to the objects you intend to store in it. It could be used as a fruit bowl, jewelry holder, and more.
This item is made using traditional casting techniques handed down for over 400 years in Takaoka, Toyama Prefecture, Japan.
Dimensions: L11 x W11 x H3 cm
Note: This brand has a minimum total order value of US$500. Please do not check out below this value, otherwise order will be automatically cancelled.
Please email email@example.com to inquire on trade bundle pricing.
NOUSAKU's products are handmade, handcast, and handfinished with exceptional care which brings out unique variations in each piece.
|Large Order Lead Time||10-50 pieces: 4 weeks|
|Place of Origin||Japan|
|Dimensions||L11 x W11 x H3 cm|
|Care instruction||• Wash with a mild detergent using a soft sponge after use. Wipe off moisture with a dry soft cloth after washing.
• Polish with pasty baking soda to bring back the luster.
• Keep away from fire or heat as the melting point is low.
• Never polish with a metal cleaner or metallic sponge.
• Do not use a microwave or dishwasher.
• Excessive bending may lead to cracks or breakage of the item. Once bent, the item cannot revert to the original shape.
• Crackling sound will occur when the item is bent. It is unique to tin and called “tin cry”.